Our studio is open and all classes and wellness services are again available. Our commitment to the health and wellbeing of our yogis and the community remains of great importance to us, so to help make in-studio group and private yoga practice, massage therapy, and vibrational sound therapy safer for everyone, we are taking the following precautions.
- BYOG (Bring Your Own Gear) Yogis are now responsible for bringing mats, blocks, bolsters, blankets, straps, and other props needed for practice. A limited supply is available for purchase at our studio.
- Reduced Class Sizes Group yoga practices are limited to 10 people. Spots should be reserved and paid for using the MINDBODY app.
- Social Distancing Yogis are expected to maintain a minimum of 6 feet from others. Please avoid physical contact, including hugging. Air hugs and Namastes are always welcome.
- Increased Sanitary Measures Our class schedule has changed to accommodate the additional cleaning time needed between classes and private appointments. Yogis are asked to wash hands and sanitize gear before entering the studio.
- Masks All yogis should arrive wearing a mask and keep it on until at a mat and class begins, and after class.
- Personal Responsibility Yogis should not attend classes if:
- Experiencing an elevated temperature, any flu-like, Covid-19, or sickness symptoms in the last 48 hours.
- Tested positive for COVID-19 and have not received two negative tests or fever-free for 72 hours.
- It has been less than two weeks since being in contact with someone confirmed to have COVID-19.