As part of our commitment to social distancing, as well as always trying to improve guest experience in our studio, class and workshop registration/ payment and check-in are now done through the MINDBODY platform. This process has not been without a few glitches, but we are continuing to work to make it better. Please refer to the following instructions for how to create a MINDBODY account and using from your computer or smartphone. If you experience any difficulties that are not addressed, please call the studio at (334) 671-2050.
Creating Account & Booking Yoga Classes & Wellness Services
USING A COMPUTER
If you already have a MINDBODY account, skip to the “Purchasing Classes” section.
- Create a MINDBODY account. You can do this by either navigating to MINDBODY from your favorite search engine or by clicking HERE.
- Complete the account creation form, and be sure to read the Liability Waiver. Then, click “NEXT”
- Select the service category. Note: Select Yoga Classes to request Private Massage Therapy instruction
- On the class calendar, select the date and and class that you would like to attend.
- If you are not already signed in, do so
- Click “VIEW SCHEDULE” and class purchases are automatically deducted from 5 or 10 class pre-paid class passes
- If there are no existing pre-paid classes or credits available, click “NEXT” and select the type of class pass
Note: Booked classes that have not yet taken place will appear under the “Schedule” tab.
IPHONE & ANDROIDS
The MINDBODY app is the easiest and most convenient way to find and book upcoming classes and workshops.
- Download the MINDBODY app
- Sign in using your email and click “NEXT”
- Enter a password and click “NEXT”
- Enter your first and last name, and country
- Check your email for a confirmation notice and click “Verify My Email”
- Return to the MINDBODY app and search for The Nature Gallery
- Open the MINDBODY app
- Search for The Nature Gallery Yoga and Massage Studio or select our studio from “Your Favorites”
- Select the date and class you would like to take
- Click “BOOK”
- Select payment method and click “NEXT”
- If paying with a pre-paid class pass, enter Mobile Phone number, if not using a pre-paid class or account credit, enter payment information and click “NEXT”
Note: Upcoming classes can be found by selecting the Profile tab at the bottom of the screen
FAQ & Common User Issues
I clicked the link on your Facebook post for a workshop and it took me to a login screen that I’ve never seen before.
The Facebook event links used to purchase tickets for our workshops go directly to a sign-in page on the MINDBODY website. If using a mobile device with the app installed, the app will open.
I can’t find information about workshops when I go to The Nature Gallery Yoga & Massage Studio on MINDBODY from my computer.
When accessing the MINDBODY website (mindbody.io) from a computer, scroll to Pricing & Packages and click “View” to see available workshops. The best way to get information and register for workshops is to select the Workshops tab on our website, or visiting naturegalleryyoga.com/workshops.
Do I have to create a MINDBODY account to reserve a spot in class?
Can I schedule a massage through MINDBODY?
Kind of. Massage therapy, vibrational sound therapy, and private yoga sessions can be requested online but appointments are not guaranteed without confirmation with our studio. The best way to book an appointment is to call us at (334) 671-2050,